hello as well from regina saskatchewan

chefjamesscott

greetings

I am on the hunt to get some dragon fish ever since seeing a red chilli in a restaurant here.

I am actually heading into fish breeding so that saskatchewan can have access to some of the more killer fish that are not readily available to us here as I have found the fish stores to be sort of anemic in their stock supplies

chef

MananaP

Hello chef and welcome to AC,hope you will find what you are looking for here what ever that might be.Breeding arowana perhaps? hehehehe

chefjamesscott

actually you must have a hammer cause you hit the nail on the head

to that end i need to find reputable shippers so I figured there would be some on this site

MananaP

actually you must have a hammer cause you hit the nail on the head

to that end i need to find reputable shippers so I figured there would be some on this site

You can talk to Theo aka Cirrus or give him a PM.He can get you vertually anything,he is the man to talk to around here IMO.:D

Chef if you don't mind me asking,what kind of fishes do you like best?For example like me the first on my list is Arowana then Tigers(ST,IT,NTT etc.). How about you bro?:) If you do have some fish collection,would appreciate if you share it with us here.We would love to see them,share it please hehehehe.:cool:

-------------------------------

Theo where are you,someone is looking for you hahahaha.

arl

Welcome to arowana club chefjames. Are you the guy who gave away a big tinfoil barb last summer or fall?

chefjamesscott

I am so sorry to say this but I went on such a large tank buying spree that I have totally lost track of how many fish and what kinds I rehomed, but, yeh it might very well have been me, but, if you are not in regina then it was not me LOLOLOL

chefjamesscott

Chef if you don't mind me asking,what kind of fishes do you like best?For example like me the first on my list is Arowana then Tigers(ST,IT,NTT etc.). How about you bro?:) If you do have some fish collection,would appreciate if you share it with us here.We would love to see them,share it please hehehehe.:cool:.

I am running 17 tanks right now ranging from 45 to 180g with some upgrades going on where I wont have a tank under 100g, except for the fry grow outs.

If all go well I will have a monster pond made up for my pacu, iri sharks and aro. Should come in at about 5-7500g

Later on I promise I will post in the other fish thread

chef

isjah

welcome chef, may i ask are u a real chef? regina is #1 in growth in canada congrats lol

Marius

I am running 17 tanks right now ranging from 45 to 180g with some upgrades going on where I wont have a tank under 100g, except for the fry grow outs.

If all go well I will have a monster pond made up for my pacu, iri sharks and aro. Should come in at about 5-7500g

Later on I promise I will post in the other fish thread

chef

Great plans there. I am working towards my vet degree, and I just recently got into stingrays. Before this 400gal was my biggest tank, still housing my Emperors and Frontosas. Now... looking for opportunities to upgrade the stingray and Tigrinus enclosures.

Welcome, I'm on MFK as well, same ID. :D

chefjamesscott

welcome chef, may i ask are u a real chef? regina is #1 in growth in canada congrats lol

been 30+ years in the industry, here is a couple of shots from some food competitions we been in last year

this competition was a fund raiser for the university football club i did dishes called sugar an spice, here are the floral for the table

DSC04681.jpg

the sugar side, chocolate balsamique piques-marinated chicken with glazed strawberry

DSC04680.jpg

the spice side, hopped up portabello hummis on spiced naan w/picante inferno glaze
DSC04679.jpg

DSC04623-1.jpg

shot of crowd from balcony

DSC04670.jpg

me

this is a few shots from the art gallery of regina food as art cookoff
it was a sixties themed night
DSC04613-1.jpg

DSC04609-1.jpg

DSC04598-1.jpg

DSC04594-1.jpg

we did a vegan organic focal point on this one to play the theme and a hippie chick did my egyptian cotton chef white for me

DSC04590-1.jpg

MananaP

Daym,FOOD!!! I also love cooking and took up couple of years of HRM in asia hehehe. Thanks for sharing them nice pictures chef.

arl

I was one of the recipient of your give-aways.........always looking at used rigina for free stuff :D :D. He's doing great by the way, he's in a 50G with 2 bala sharks and plecos. He even has a name "Peck" :)

I am so sorry to say this but I went on such a large tank buying spree that I have totally lost track of how many fish and what kinds I rehomed, but, yeh it might very well have been me, but, if you are not in regina then it was not me LOLOLOL

chefjamesscott

well then i have a few fish im looking to find homes for since i want to thin down an redo my 180 at the university what ya got room for if you look on used regina you will see my for trade offer
give me a call 584 7687 i have a couple very nice ones

Last edited: