How is the weather in your parts?

homebrewed

Super Moderator
Well the snow is finally here to stay. We've gotten about 5cm over the course of a week and we haven't had a day in the +'s in awhile. I just hope the weather drops to -10 and everything stays clean as aposed to melting and getting disgustingly sloppy out.

well disgustingly sloppy out is what always happens here. Our weather on the westcoast has been a little chilly but nice sunny skies mainly

homebrewed

Super Moderator
Just finished getting 4" or so. Everything is bright white now and crashed cars everywhere. I don't understand how people forget how to drive in snow here considering we have it for a good 5 months of the year. Oh well :)

homebrewed

Super Moderator
Just had a nice hit of -31 windchill today and apparently won't let up for a week or 2. I love how we get thrown right into the thick of things here in Winnipeg

eddie73

Malaysia has 2 weather seasons

Hot and HOTTER :D:D

Kidding!

Year end are rainy seasons due to monsoon winds from North east.

This the time too when aros spawns :D:D

CHILLI RED

Very frosty here in Ontario and they say a big winter storm is headed our way on Saturday evening and Sunday.

frozen-fire

wow.... a LOT of snow just got dumped over us here. I'm not going to be leaving the house today, even if i wanted to.

CHILLI RED

I am east of Toronto and the snow is coming down quite heavy. Strong winds also. I agree- good day to stay inside and relax.:)

homebrewed

Super Moderator
It was raining last night and is +1 right now.

I think this is a first for me in the 25 years I've lived in Winnipeg. It should be -25ish. To bad everything is so damn dirty

endless122

hailing in ottawa

omg today i actually witnessed hails the size of almost a penny, with the rain that poured onto for 15 minutes, i seriously thought we were going to get our first flood in history for ottawa, it's almost near ending of april and some parts of canada is snowstorming. I wouldn't be surprise that one day it will snow in july.