I got another one!

carcrazy

Even though I'm tapped for Christmas and Autopac is knocking on my door again, I couldn't resist buying another aro. I put a deposit today on a dynamic red aro at my LFS. The cost ($1300) is only a little more than I paid for my HBRTG a year ago, the prices are finally coming down. I know it's cheaper in other parts of the country but fish are expensive here in Manitoba. I couldn't really afford it but what the heck, you can't take it with you. She will go in my 270g with the florida gars and bichirs when they get bigger. I have an Ultima II 2000 on the tank, so there should be enough filtration.

I guess I'm going to have to open a local chapter of the Aroholics Annonymous society (hello, my name is carcrazy and I'm a fishaholic...). :D

glockner99

Congrats.......I'm jealous!! You are collecting one of the rarest and finest fish collections out there in the Winnipeg area...

carcrazy

I'm still making payments on it so I don't have it at home yet. When I do, I'll borrow the school camera and try to take some pics.

And thanks, glockner99, I am really enjoying collecting some of the fishes I was only able to read about before. I am envious of what others have done, so many beautiful setups and collections of fish! It is very inspiring.