Importing Arowana to Canada from Hong Kong


New Member
Hi all,

I’m planning of moving back to Canada from Hong kong. Is it possible and what should I do if it is ok?

Thank you so much!


Arowana blogger
That will be a challenge. You would need to process CITES export permits from China and then Canadian import permits through Ottawa. I can try and help you if you are serious. Email me at [email protected]