In the process of ordering Indo Dragon book 3 and/or 4

EEYY

Updates: Sold another 2 books of Indo Dragon Book 4.

Only 4 of ID Book 4 left in Toronto.

Cirrus

Arowana blogger
Kenta and I have copies of Indodragon 4 available for Western aro keepers. Shipping discount available. Pm if interested :)

EEYY

On top of single Indo Dragon Book 4, I also have Indo Dragon book 1 -3. Let me know if you guys are interested especially book 2 is already sold out.

I am located in Toronto but I am happy to ship to any non-Toronto city.

EEYY

Update: One book 4 is already SOLD locally.

Just to let you guys know that I don't have too many book 3 or book 4 in this book shipment. If I am out of stock, you might need to buy it directly from Hendri ($116USD per book from Indonesia) or from Kenta (will be required to pay for shipping cost, from Vancouver to Toronto via Canada Post). At this moment, I can take book order from any East coast city in Canada, as long as you can provide a valid mailing address with postal code.

Here is the combination that I could sell. (not applicable to Kenta's side)
1) A complete set of Book 1 - 4 (Price: $340, on a $85 / per book basis) plus a free 2008 Indo Dragon calendar (last one)

2) Book 3 and book 4 together (Price: $174, on a $87 / per book basis)

3) Book 4 only. (Price: $90)

Please PM me if you are interested

Book 1 -4 are ready to go. (all are still in wrapped cover)

DSC03420.jpg

EEYY

Updates: Pending to sell a whole set of Indo Dragon Books (1-4) coming with the last Indo Dragon keychain. Still have one last whole set available.

From Hendri: USD $116 * 4 = USD $ 464 (without free gadget)
I'm offering: CAD $340 (firm) for the last whole set of books (coming with the last free 2008 calendar

DSC02802.jpg
)

Please keep in mind that Indo Dragon book 2 is already sold out. That could be your last chance to keep the whole set of Indo Dragon books because Hendri mentioned that he might not re-print book 2 anymore. << Hendri, please feel free to inform us if you read this post. >>

When book 5 is available (please ask Hendri directly), it should be nice to keep one complete set of Indo Dragon books (1 - 5) around your coffee table!!

Please let me know if you are interested.

Last edited:

EEYY

Updates: Only one complete set (book 1 -4) left. Other than that, I only have a single ID Book 3 and two ID Books 4 available. THAT'S IT IN TORONTO!!

Since book 2 is already SOLD OUT (from Hendri Leong's web site http://www.indodragon.com/ ), this could be your last chance to get the complete set. Knowing that book 5 is coming up very soon, it would be nice to collect the whole set of Indo Dragon books.

I could ship the whole set to west coast by Canada Post and could check out the shipping cost for you (potential buyer's postal code is required)

All books are still in wrapped cover!!

Thanks

Last edited:

EEYY

Updates: Just sold another single Indo Dragon Book 4.

For individual books, I still have one book 3 and one book 4 available. I also reserve a set of Indo Dragon books (1 - 4 ) for those who might be interested to get the whole set together.

That's it in Toronto.

EEYY

Updates: all book 3 are SOLD. Only book 1 (one left) , 4 and 5 are available for the time being.