Indo Tiger Datnoid - Montreal

EKen

Super Moderator
About 9-10 inch. Healthy and eating well. Main diet of market shrimps. Asking 175$. Or we can work out something if you take it with the Motoro pair (see other thread).

I have no recent pictures. I'll try taking some soon. It's the tiger from this old picture.

Thanks

Attachments

• c1.JPG
    c1.JPG
    97.5 KB · Views: 617

EKen

Super Moderator
I also have 5 small Indo Tigers and a FF that is around 4-5 inch that I want to sell. I'll let them go for 125$ for the "combo".

Last edited:

EKen

Super Moderator
The big dat would be 75% stable. I also keep him in a black tank, so I guess it does not help much. What are we expecting? Nothing, I'm quitting the hobby...

h.l_nathan

is there a diff between the indo and the saimese tiger. PM me and i'll take the the ff and dats of your hands. Save em plane tickets for shipping some up here

EKen

Super Moderator
Yep, very different. Colorwise, shapewise and most def. price wise.

Just confirm to me if you want them and I'll save them for you. I am not sure wha tyou mean by plane ticket, but I rather not ship if that's what you mean.

h.l_nathan

its in montreal so i dont have to buy it from TO or BC and ship it here. i'm interested in the small indo and the ff

h.l_nathan

do you have pics of them. send me some pics and then maybe you can drop it off at my store for me when you have the time. So i dont have to arrange for someone to look after the store while i leave

EKen

Super Moderator
There you go:

Attachments

• a1.jpg
    a1.jpg
    93.8 KB · Views: 514
  • a2.jpg
    a2.jpg
    92.8 KB · Views: 532
  • a3.jpg
    a3.jpg
    92.3 KB · Views: 507

h.l_nathan

not yet the weather down in bc was snowing so couldn't get my bro to go yet. I think he's going for sure this weekend.
where's the ff pics. for the indo's i'll take them. how much was it that you quote for all and the ff

EKen

Super Moderator
125$ for the bunch. I do not have a clear picture of the FF as of right now. The only I would have would be this one:

Attachments

• IMG_0310.JPG
    IMG_0310.JPG
    69.6 KB · Views: 513

h.l_nathan

oh no the stripe is not even. thats ok i'll pass on the ff. are those the motoro you want to let go of too. the spotted one or the flower

EKen

Super Moderator
Bump for the 9-10inch Indo Tiger. I'll take him to the pet store soon if nobody wants it...