Jumbo Loach

exoticaquaria

i finally had some time to take some new pics of jumbo with my cell. hes pretty much 6 inch in HEIGHT!

enjoy!

photo-3.jpg

photocopy.jpg

photocopy2.jpg

slednex11

lol,i just love this guy! looks awesome! this is why i text you every other day bugging you to sell him to me!

Cirrus

Arowana blogger
I am glad that loach got such a good home with you Mike. I'd guess it is the biggest one in Canada.

hondas3000

Have you guys notice, if you remember the video it is a plastic like Chen said because Mike glue it on the same spot hehehe. When I see it in person it is in the same spot.

exoticaquaria

im sure theres a bigger one hiding somewhere! i remember seeing a pic of a large 15 inch was it, also from canada. riverfront?

this guy is getting thicker but not much longer anymore. only thing thats growing is his belly lol

every time i turn the lights on he goes to that same spot. funny loach.

exoticaquaria

they had that loach for years ever since i was a little kid going to riverfront in chinatown and they had him after the move and few years back.

thanks good to know! hope ill be able to grow this one to 15 inch in a few years time. as long as he doesnt keep growing sideway! lol

RDFISHGUY

I have had some loaches since 2003 and they are only about 7-8". A loach this size is a rare and impressive creature. I will have to upgrade my tank if they ever get that big. I have 17 loaches. What a bio-load that would be at 15" ea.

exoticaquaria

Thanks! Yea this guy eats a lot and excretes a lot of waste as well! I wonder how muh life hes got left. Anyone know the average life of cls?