Lack of Contact

Gumby79

I am posting here to see if i can get a response from anyone at BWI cause up to this point I have not been contacted back after the many times I have tried over the last several months.

Ordered thru website on May 24, 2011

Received a call from them on May 31, 2011 about payment and discussed a few things about my setup and then added some more items over the phone also discussed shipping method cause I was concerned about the upcoming Canadian postal strike, quote " that won't effect your order cause I use fed-ex ground."

Made payment May 31, 2011 that night via email transfer (was told it would save me the taxes) also received emails about the order changes I made over the phone.

Got confirmation that payment was received next day June 1, 2011

June 13, 2011 Checked online to see what going on and it status is : awaiting shipping. So I send a email off to ask what is going on with my order.
No Reply.

June 20, 2011 Through the website I send a question about my order and to see if it would be possible to pay for faster shipping or change my order if for some reason BWI is waiting there shipment and if so maybe just ship what is in stock.
No Reply.

July 7, 2011 Through both the website and both email addresses I send again asking what is going on with my order.
No Reply.

It is now August 13, 2011 and i still have not received any contact from BWI or have I received my order.I have been polite during this time and thru any messages i have sent and I have also keep very good records of this.
I am aware of my options and am going to pursue them this week just thought I would try one last time to get this straightened out.

I also ask the this post be left up until a resolution has come about.

I have sent this message as pm to BWI as well with all my order information just in case it is need to figure out on there end what's going on.

Also one last thing I did try calling back the number on the website but it had been disconnected.

skynoch

I'm also in the same situation with them and have not had any contact from them? First time I ordered through them it was a very quick response and was very pleased. Did they go out of business or is something else happening?

Juice604

wow this is the second such thread ive read about ppl getting ripped off .. i think a change may be needed ..

hope things turn out well ..

Gumby79

I'm also in the same situation with them and have not had any contact from them? First time I ordered through them it was a very quick response and was very pleased. Did they go out of business or is something else happening?

Did you get as far as paying and then no contact or have you had no response at all?

Cirrus

Arowana blogger
wow this is the second such thread ive read about ppl getting ripped off .. i think a change may be needed ..

hope things turn out well ..

I have not heard of anyone getting ripped off here, sounds more like BWI may have gone out of business.

skynoch

Did you get as far as paying and then no contact or have you had no response at all?

I did make a payment through paypal awhile ago, so maybe something can be done there. I thought things might be behind with the us ecomomy or the mail strike but maybe not.

Gumby79

I did make a payment through paypal awhile ago, so maybe something can be done there. I thought things might be behind with the us ecomomy or the mail strike but maybe not.

Just curious did you make payment after my date or around same time?

skynoch

Original order was placed in June by Credit Card but they were to contact me so I went ahead and cancelled that order and sent it by pay pal july 7. I've been so busy at work and out of cell phone range I wasn't sure if they tried to contact me so I just went the paypal way. Nothing since. If they were out of business you would think they would cancel any payments recieved or something.

skynoch

Good news, I recieved an email today from Tyler saying my filters had just arrived and would be sent out. I know with our electrical equipment we are having problems finding anyplace that keeps parts in stock and are having to wait for some pieces from factory (which isn't keeping stock) so we can be delayed up to two months on certain items. We are usually notified ahead of time so we can let our clients know but sometimes we just get the run around and are told next week each week.

B.Tig

seems like they are closing down from their previous thread, i hope everyone gets their items or refund.