LF Someone to build a tank stand in the Lower Mainland

Sygoomei

Boy, it feels like it's been forever since I last posted. However my keyboard recently lost its spacebar functionality and my living arrangement has been quite ludicrous recently. Anyway, my birthday was this past Friday and as 'present,' I was told that I'd be moving Oct. 30 because everyone else had decided it was the right time to all separate.

So now I have to move my fish, just before the cold hits. I'm a little paranoid about it, but I'm sure I can make it work--I've certainly done worse!

I purchased 2 tanks in the Tenecor order; a 5x2x2 and 5x18wx16h. Currently I have a 5x18x18 running and I'll use that stand to set up the new small Tenecor. But that stand is currently in use and I need a new stand for the larger tank; so that I may move my fish into an already semi-cycled tank, instead of the SUPER sketchy, 3-4 hour take fish out, empty tank, move, fill tank with new water and put fish in. That seems really sketchy to me. So I need a 5'L x 2'2"W x ... well I've got to measure that measurement out still. I'm thinking 3 feet, so I can sit on a chair and view them. Then again I'd like to sit on Zafu's in any future place, so even 2 feet would be about proper height.

If there's someone here who knows fish stands well, I'd like to have something that looked... alright, I'm still looking for a cheaper stand, not a nice oak finish with cabinets and all that jazz; but I'd like it sturdy.

The current stand is sagging in the middle and I'd like to ensure that won't happen again. So with a 2-3' high stand, I figure a beam or two in the middle would be advantageous. I'd also like steel bracers along some joints, to make it that much more sturdy. It'll be going on uneven floor for now, so sturdy is a must.

A price range would help me a lot, and I guess the sooner the better, because I've only got 4 weeks to finish getting it all up and running.

Thanks again, and I'll be posting a lot VERY soon (I plan to buy a new keyboard very soon). On a bit of news before I depart, the hole in my Tiger's head which I posted about... oh... 6 months ago, has finally healed! He's growing scales back and everything. I'm very excited because he's about 4" and eats pellets, even if he just took a SW. Definitely my favourite tiger I've met yet!

PS the 2 new endlicheri's I picked up are doing amazing as well. They're terrible hunters, but learning quickly from the larger albino bichir; who's finally putting on weight.

Pax,
Damien