local fish store in edmonton...

peacockbass

any place worth checking out in Edmonton??....here for another 2 weeks and find that theres not that much here to do....nothing but malls here...lol...

letsgofishn

Honestly, I don't really buy too much from here. I usually go to Calgary. "any place worth checking out in Edmonton" nothing you don't have down east. BA's, PJs... maybe you could kill some time at Aquarium Illusions @ 16630 109 Ave.

hustler

Try aqua giant..... But honestly..... Big als is about the best we got LOL..... I do most of my shopping Online or classifieds..... As the african and saltwater seem to hold all the tanks here :)
Could always swing by the hood for a beer here......

peacockbass

i found the PJs..nothing exciting there...no oddballs, just regular stock you see every where else......its right by my hotel....Big Als haven't seen yet driving around....

xenon240

Sounds like you are on the southside on Gateway Blvd, if you head east on 34 ave up to 99 st. then a bock north you will find Big Als, they have a 2 ft Gold XB on display with a couple of huge black rays.
If you head south on 99st to about 28th ave you will see the southside Aquagiant, they have one RTG for sale.

xenon240

If you don't mind cheap stuff made in China you can't beat the prices at Aquagiant, I got a UV canister filter (3 gal capacity) for only $129, works great, only complaint is geting it started after cleaning, the top hoses come off so I've learned to syphon water into the canister to the top then filter will start no problem.

hustler

Big Als Has hurt my feelings with that XB..... His gill is inside out and the rays...... They arent supposed to have hips :(

peacockbass

too bad i already am back in GTA.....the last few days was getting way too cold for me..lol...deep freeze you guys are in now....