Looking for Feeder Frogs

mad_sci

I remember a couple years ago Dragon Fish brought in some feeder frogs, they were Indonesian Floating Frogs, closest scientific name I have is Occidozyga lima.

If anyone knows where I can get some please let me know. I am located in Vancouver, BC.

Thanks.

Cirrus

Arowana blogger
I can bring in some for you if you like. I will have to check on the pricing. You would need to get a batch of 200. Send me a pm to discuss.

mad_sci

I haven't been on the forum in a long time and I am still interested in getting some feeder frogs but I don't need 200 of them, was wondering if anyone else or a few others is interested in splitting the batch of 200 with me?

mad_sci

I'm located in Vancouver. I wouldn't know how splitting would work if you were in a different province from me.

mad_sci

If anyone in Vancouver or around Vancouver is interested in splitting a batch of feeder frogs with me, please reply here in this ad. Currently I do not know exactly how many is in a batch, probably 200 or so as stated by Cirrus in a previous post, nor do I know exactly of the price. I only know of one place that can get some feeder frogs and that is from Cirrus as he has stated he can bring some in but would need to get a batch of 200 at least.

For out of province individuals, I will have to ask Cirrus how splitting would work.

Last edited:

Cirrus

Arowana blogger
I don't think we can make the math work for an order. I don't have any plans to import from CV Maju in the near future. In the past, I would add on a bag or two of frogs to any given order. It is just too expensive to bring in frogs alone.