Looking for professional tank builder.

protoxeno

I am looking for a professional tank builder for my 6ft tank. If anyone has any recommmendation please PM me. I am looking to build a 72" L x 30" W x 24" H tank.

CHILLI RED

North American Fish Breeders in Scarborough, Ontario does custom tanks. Anyone know of others that would be reasonably priced?

protoxeno

The guy finally got the glass from the supplier and things are going according to plan. Let you know of the progress in a few weeks.

protoxeno

Yeah, who is building it for you?

damn, NAFB raised the price by a lot

Both NAFB and Fins, Gills and Scales Inc use the same glass supplier. What happend with me is that the glass supplier was very cheap thats why both gives low prices but IMHO NAFB charges more, $899 + tax w/o lids and w/o delivery and installation. My tank was $1000 flat with lids, with tax and with delivery and installation. We're talking about a 72" L x 30" W x 24". The custom stand was ready to ship before x-mas and was $350. I bought the 4 tubes light set for 250 with 4 T5 PL tubes. So just waiting for Feb 4 for delivery.

So my guy finally got the glass from the supplier this friday. So he told me he no longer will use that supplier so I guess NAFB is the same case so when they changed supplier the prices weren't as low thus the price raises.

DragonfishExotics

Good price, although I wont tell you what I paid for my drilled 300 gallon, but it was in the warehouse for abit, a customer didnt pick it up. How thick is the glass with that tank?