LUNGFISH COMMUNITY

King-eL

Two AUL for the first time finally close together. Before they won't even go near each other even no aggression. Now they are cool together. Got 4 of them but only two showed up.
IMG_0521.jpg

another one
IMG_0491.jpg

My last remaining SAL. My biggest one died, got killed by the 6 bars disto.
IMG_0517.jpg

IMG_0495.jpg

My favorite of all my lungfish. Mr. super active with full of personality, my BLUE PEIBALL WAL. Like to be hand feed too.
IMG_0496.jpg

IMG_0490.jpg

IMG_0489.jpg

IMG_0488.jpg

IMG_0487.jpg

IMG_0486.jpg

King-eL

Man, you've got a crazy monster-fish collection, Earl.

I still need more though. Need to do JDM in my 700g tank. Kinda look empty with only juvie fish in there. Kinda a bit ironic, I keep my big fish in 375g while the small asian aros in the 700g.

Cirrus

Arowana blogger
You make me miss my AUL Earl...

I think I will have to order some more soon.

I love your tiger oscar. Do you have just the one oscar in the tank? You should look into breeding them, it is quite fun.

King-eL

I love your tiger oscar. Do you have just the one oscar in the tank? You should look into breeding them, it is quite fun.

Your lungfish is now enjoying being hand feed to the surface. The left perctoral fin grew back almost normal with a bit of surgery done. The fleshy fin actually folded that's why it didn't grew fast but I cut that off and it's now gonna be perfect. The AUL is now 18" and the big one you see was the smaller AUL from the very first order. Now at 26". Richard got even bigger one. I want 2 more if you gonna order again and aros too. Going on vacation this Dec and when I'm back gonna go wild buying fish so I can settle once and for all.

King-eL

I have one large red tiger oscar and a mid size black tiger oscar. Growing out a super red albino oscar and a platinum oscar. Planning to breed them if I can get a pair.