Maju red 3 mth update

tomuhs

Doing an update on my Maju red after it's been with me for a few months. Super happy with this fish despite minor plj. Noticed in black tank that the fish would take on a nice dark base. Ate like a pig; think the ADA aquasoil helped with color and appetite.

Here she is in early March, right before transferring from 90G to 180G. Using t5 light pink and white bulb.

1mthred.jpg

After moving, appetite has decreased; I think due to new environment and the fact that she is going through another grow spurt. Haven't really noticed much change aside from the fish getting longer. Not trying to pump her despite many bros advising to pump her up in order to reduce PLJ, so far so good. Right now, taking Bro Sr20s advice and undergoing tanning regiment. Currently gone through the first week of tanning.

Please let me know what you guys think. Making a cameo appearance is Mike's BBSD; very tempted to get some more :

First pic is the red straight after transferring. If only it could keep this appearance.

srclear.jpg

Here she is after painting the background white.

mayred32.jpg

mayred.jpg

Check out this crazy video!

http://youtu.be/2BAUn8Et5gQ

tomuhs

The blackberry silver dollar looks awesome! Love the top and anal fin.

Agree Mike. Thanks for hooking me up with such nice fish. The shine is really nice and the fins are out of this world. Too bad asia is gobbling these up.

I don't know a whole bunch about the asian aros but looks good to me. Just like me when I tan, I go all red!! LOL

Haha! Thanks for the comments. Hopefully mine will have nice finnage and body shape like ur RTG

Looks like you got a winner Tom. I think you deserve it. :)

TY Theo; credit goes to you for arranging such a beautiful fish.