MerLion Harmony in Japan

Cirrus

Arowana blogger
Hi Nicolas - congratulations on the write up in Japan. Speaking on behalf of the Canadians waiting for our Dreamfish, we really are excited to be getting fish from you.

MerLion Arowana

Hi Guys,

Thanks for your compliments!

Though we have stablised this MerLion Harmony gene, we are still in the process of refining it to bring out the best of Asian Arowana.

With this Merlion Harmony, it inpsire us to produce another variant out from this bloodline which is unique, only from our farm; Singapore. However, it can only be revealed in 3 - 5 years time from now....."making-in-progress".

Thks!

Rino

Thank you Nicolas for the amazing harmony , can you explain to me what is the differnce with the blue base harmony .. I'm a bit confused with the harmony I received? Thank you for any info you can provide..

:)

MerLion Arowana

Hi Rino,

Hope the Hamony is doing well in your tank and the GH will continue to develope to its full potential.

MerLion Harmony are mostly blue base. However, to standardise our branding work, we do not specify them in our certificate. Having said this, we do produce small quantity of gold base harmony. Both will provide strong gold colourisation and body structure. Thks!