Monster Fish Keepers: Volume 2 to 8 (printed in Japanese)

EEYY

At this time, volume one is out of print thus this is the (current) complete set of books. This is the ONLY set that I get it from Japan.

Even though I don't read Japanese, I still find this set of books very interesting.

- All books have 240 pages
- Photos are mostly related to Arowanas / Comm. tanks / Rare fishes / Endi ... etc.

Price for all 7 books: $470 (for Toronto buyer), $490 (for non-Toronto buyer living in Canada, extra amount due to shipping cost). I would prefer to sell them as a set.

Please note that all 7 books in photos are my own copy, the buyer will get a brand new set and all books are still wrapped.

If you are interested, please PM me.

Thanks.

Cover
DSC03151.jpg

DSC03161.jpg

DSC03160.jpg

DSC03159.jpg

DSC03158.jpg

DSC03164.jpg

DSC03165.jpg

DSC03166.jpg

Sample photos
DSC03180.jpg

DSC03171.jpg

DSC03179.jpg

DSC03178.jpg

DSC03177.jpg

DSC03175.jpg

Rare to see
DSC03181.jpg

Last edited:

Dragonguy

Wow nice! I've saw that fish book before in d'room a japanese polypterus website. Do they have a english version?

EEYY

Wow nice! I've saw that fish book before in d'room a japanese polypterus website. Do they have a english version?

Not for now. This set is just arrived from Japan today.

Even for Endi, some of them, in terms of body markings, I have never seen that before. Not to mention their "crazy" comm. tanks!!!

EEYY

Still available.

If you are from Toronto area, I can arrange a personal view of this set of books. Send me a PM.

EEYY

just out of intrest when was the 1st book published

1st book, I assume you are referring to volume 1. My best guess would be about 3-4 years ago, when I had a chance to grab it.

I don't read Japanese at all, but if you are one of the book collectors, this is a set of books you would like to own.

Last edited:

Marius

Free bump... definitely a good incentive to start learning Japanese. If only I wasn't going back to school ;)

EEYY

Free bump... definitely a good incentive to start learning Japanese. If only I wasn't going back to school ;)

To me, I don't read Japanese at all.

But since I am getting more books in Japanese, I am doing a quick research trying to get a scanner pen (or something like that) in order to translate the materials from Japanese to either English or Chinese. Will update you guys on that.

Thanks.

aznaro8

Nah, I'm in Saskatoon, Saskatchewan. I would love it, but I need to be smart with my money. Theo and co have made me very broke the last little while with their two group orders and Panda order lol

EEYY

Nah, I'm in Saskatoon, Saskatchewan. I would love it, but I need to be smart with my money. Theo and co have made me very broke the last little while with their two group orders and Panda order lol

I got you. Take your time and PM me if you are ready. I also put this adv. up in other web site and see how the response will go.