Moving!

Sygoomei

Well I found out on Thursday that I would have to move by October 30, because we just lost one house-mate, and another just bought a condo--so we're 3 to a $2000 house.

After some initial panic, I've decided and been accepted to live at my parents' place until at least spring. All that aside, I have been given the opportunity to set up the new 140 gallon Tenecor tank I just ordered! It's currently standing on a couple of cinder blocks and some plywood, and foam, but otherwise will soon be operational!!!!!oneone!!1!!11eleven!!!

I'm so very excited to see this new tank filling. However what impressed me most was the nice edges everything had. It was not difficult to carry and amazingly easy to handle at a hefty 5'x2'x2'.

I'll soon post pics, and as I'll be living in a much nicer, and more easily accessible area, pics should start rolling much more frequently. The basement is unfinished, but if something DID go wrong, it's on uneven concrete (leveled with scrap wood) leaning towards the drain and could only really cause problems in a minor corner of the house--where it occasionally floods anyway (a problem I may want to figure out, as I don't think flooding around the base of the stand is necessarily appropriate).

Well It's just over 50% filled, and all I'm waiting on now are the FX5's that I ordered, and I'll be good to go a week after I place them in the existing tank at the old place.

After I move, I plan to set the new 'small' 100 gallon Tenecor up for the 10 phoenix currently living in the 10 gallon.

Well I'll see what I can do about empty tank shots soon. I'm thinking of placing a couple of a buddy's African Cichlids that he wants to get rid of because they breed too quickly, in the tank to help cycle faster. I've already placed some food in there to shotgun some life into the tank as it is however.

Well I'll be back soon!

PS. Good news about the Tiger! I'll post soon!!!