My aros

Dragonguy

The looking of your 180 g is nice, with plants and view.
The Jardini in your 210 g, to be honest with you, is just something. Please never enjoy him as kind of x-back. I mean, if you know what is a real cross back, you will never talk a jardini with cross back in the same time, even though a low grade cross back. They are totally different.
Again, I love your 180 g set up.

Thanks!
Yeah I know Jar are not to be compared with a x-back. The reason I said it because most jars I've seen are just plain bronze golden. I compared it to my other jar and they look different. My other jar is just plain bronze.

Dragonguy

I love all my fish so it's hard for me to sell them all. I'm not just into aros but also predatory fish and any oddballs. I'm already getting 4 more tanks in next 2 months.

Last edited:

EKen

Super Moderator
I love all my fish so it's hard for me to sell them all. I'm not just into aros but also predatory fish and any oddballs. I'm already getting 4 more tanks in next 2 months.

I feel you bro. I remember how I loved my silver, even though he was "only" a silver. I used to be an "arofanatic", but I guess I turned more into a "monster fish keeper"...

Your planted tank looks really good, gives me a lot of ideas... Are the plants real?

Dragonguy

I feel you bro. I remember how I loved my silver, even though he was "only" a silver. I used to be an "arofanatic", but I guess I turned more into a "monster fish keeper"...

Your planted tank looks really good, gives me a lot of ideas... Are the plants real?

Yes they are real. Fake plants only traps debris and causes the ammonia to rise.
I don't know why so many people don't keep plants and aros together. Aros are top level swimmer and they don't bother plants.

endless122

it really is a nice set up, keep us updated with your other 4 more tanks, hope u the best of luck, having 4 more tanks, i can't even barely take care of one,

Dragonguy

it really is a nice set up, keep us updated with your other 4 more tanks, hope u the best of luck, having 4 more tanks, i can't even barely take care of one,

Thanks! All 4 tanks are 210g.
Tank #1 for my primitive fish setup (bichirs+gars+1 silver aro)
Tank #2 for Aro comm setup
Tank #3 feng shu setup
Tank #4 Mix of large fish.