rot

i just got this aros

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1353479583.019655.jpg
6 inches mgxback

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1353479632.401727.jpg
8 inches chili red

Iam new on this hobby pls guide me thanks

azreno

They both show potential at these young already, your xb's shine is very high with a nice body, and your chilli red's cheek start colours already. where are u from?? mine to pm me the price and where you bought them? thx

rot

They both show potential at these young already, your xb's shine is very high with a nice body, and your chilli red's cheek start colours already. where are u from?? mine to pm me the price and where you bought them? thx

where are you from sir?

Cirrus

Arowana blogger
Hi rot, nice aros you have. Would you be able to visit any of your local aro farms or aro shops, take some photos or video, and share with us? I am sure there are many people on this forum who would appreciate that very much. I visited Bukit Merah 4 years ago. There were many farms under construction at that time.

rot

Hi rot, nice aros you have. Would you be able to visit any of your local aro farms or aro shops, take some photos or video, and share with us? I am sure there are many people on this forum who would appreciate that very much. I visited Bukit Merah 4 years ago. There were many farms under construction at that time.

Thanks..i will take some photos if i go there..:) where u from?