My red about 13"

carcrazy

Very nice fish. Are you using a red light and if so, where can I buy them? I am using a 4' tek light with 4 bulbs that are a little on the blue side (originally for sw). I think that the fish would look nicer with a little red in the spectrum.

MananaP

very nice red...i am now thinking if i should get HBRTG or just go for a higher end fish which is the red hmpd...

MananaP

You need to see fish by your own, not by the name. Many reds have been crowned as high end red, but they did not come out like that.
I bought over 10 reds being selected first time when they hit Canada, among which only this one from the 10 selected reds comes out this beauty.

oh that is a lot in terms of choosing the "perfect" fish for your standard...(color/shape etc...) i have read some of the post here of people who kept aro's and wanted to get their ideal color/fish...and had also read that they fail most of the time... i guess it's just trial and error and everyone's hands...but again i still strongly believe on what Cirrus pointed out that a well stablished and known aro farms like Panda should have almost the perfect fish most of what arofanatics are looking for in terms of beauty... having that in mind gives me confidence that if i get one of panda's aro it will turn up just the way i like my fish to be... as Theo put a lot of respect and confidence on the aro's his shipping from panda farm gives me enough courage to say to everyone that i too have a good aro in my tank... :cool: