Name of local fish stores

EEYY

Suggestion: For members across Canada, I thought that the list of local fish stores could be listed out by province rather than for Toronto only.

Agree??

jackson

I think you should add a rating system as well. You dont want to tell people about a store 3 hrs from home they make a trip and the store is BUNK. At least rate the store in a respectful way.

What do y'all think?

protoxeno

I think you should add a rating system as well. You dont want to tell people about a store 3 hrs from home they make a trip and the store is BUNK. At least rate the store in a respectful way.

What do y'all think?

You mean by staring a review section of LFS? That would be very informative indeed. Go for it jackson!

Cirrus

Arowana blogger
A rating system might be a very good way we could share information about stores in a more far and neutral way than simple complaints. I think Kenta and I will have to enable a rating system somehow. First, of course, we'll need to assemble a comprehensive list of shops by province and city.

You know, this could be a very USEFUL addition to the site! Great idea Jackson! :)

jackson

Thanks guy's I am gald you like it. I really thought it would help.

Cirrus are you and Kenta going to make a set of rules to follow just so it does not get out of control as well as the rating system?

Cirrus

Arowana blogger
Thanks guy's I am gald you like it. I really thought it would help.

Cirrus are you and Kenta going to make a set of rules to follow just so it does not get out of control as well as the rating system?

As far as I know the rating system that can be used for this forum software allows any given ISP address to vote once. Thus, each member would only be allowed to vote one time for any given store. I would hope this would prevent any misuse of the system.

I'll let you know once I figure out the software a bit better...

protoxeno

Perhaps we give a ballet for each person to rate each store given a set of attributes and post the results sorting by area.