new fish just arrived!

glamit

takes a few days for them to adjust and feed! no worries. when the dats get hungry they will eat!!!

i guess im a little worried cause i dont really know much about them or how to care for them yet. the larger one is cruising around the tank but i find he always points his head downwards is that a sign of stress?

exoticaquaria

i guess im a little worried cause i dont really know much about them or how to care for them yet. the larger one is cruising around the tank but i find he always points his head downwards is that a sign of stress?

downwards is ok because thats how they behave when not accustomed to their new environment. keep in mind dats are very shy fish when newly introduced. they will come around. also dont worry about not feeding immediately. dats can go a long time without food. those dats look very well fed.

hondas3000

thanks. are dorados that aggressive? didnt know there just little guys for now i might have to move them when they get bigger

From the pic your look like 9-10" already, don't let their eye fool you, they will pick on anyone and since you have dat, they are really shy so need to watch out.

Cirrus

Arowana blogger
Hopefully Sundays did not use live food for them; it can be a real pain to get them off feeders.

Congratulations on getting such nice looking fish.

glamit

From the pic your look like 9-10" already, don't let their eye fool you, they will pick on anyone and since you have dat, they are really shy so need to watch out.

ill keep an eye out for them, seems like noone on the forum here like dorados lol

glamit

Hopefully Sundays did not use live food for them; it can be a real pain to get them off feeders.

Congratulations on getting such nice looking fish.

thanks theo the smaller CT is eating smelts and shrimp the bigger one is eating massivores