New Henlie Pups

skynoch

I had four pups born on Feb 26 and this picture was from March 3. I was hoping to get some new pics by now but just been overwhelmed with work. Anyways I thought I would share the one pic I did have.
This isn't the nicest or the worst.

skynoch

Pics may take awhile just never seem to have time between work and maintenance to get some good shots. The gobies are doing great but the tiger died by the hands of my stupidity. I usually turn lights in another room on before the main tank lights not top startle the fish but I had to get up in the middle of the night to go out to work and was a little tired and accidently turned on the main tank lights first which startled the tiger and he ran into the tank wall cracking his skull. I really miss it as it left all my other fish alone and was allways active.

exoticaquaria

Pics may take awhile just never seem to have time between work and maintenance to get some good shots. The gobies are doing great but the tiger died by the hands of my stupidity. I usually turn lights in another room on before the main tank lights not top startle the fish but I had to get up in the middle of the night to go out to work and was a little tired and accidently turned on the main tank lights first which startled the tiger and he ran into the tank wall cracking his skull. I really miss it as it left all my other fish alone and was allways active.

Oh wow sorry to hear that… how big was he? Did you get a chance to measure him before disposing the body?

Good to know the gobies are well!