New Hybrids born today

skynoch

Anybody want to take a stab at what type they are?
newhybrids4july1-11.jpg

newhybrids3july1-11.jpg

newhybrids2july1-11.jpg

newhybridsjuly1-11.jpg

skynoch

Well everyone got the castexi right, I've got to guess as the rest of you as I never saw any breeding action before the pregnancy but I would go with the pearl also. There was also a Tiger and Hen in with her that have been showing signs of breeding with other females.

exoticaquaria

Well everyone got the castexi right, I've got to guess as the rest of you as I never saw any breeding action before the pregnancy but I would go with the pearl also. There was also a Tiger and Hen in with her that have been showing signs of breeding with other females.

they look great though! big and healthy!

hondas3000

Scott, its funny how the breeder not sure about the hybrid :). So we all can guess and all can be wrong, only the parent knows hehehe.

skynoch

Scott, its funny how the breeder not sure about the hybrid :). So we all can guess and all can be wrong, only the parent knows hehehe.
Ya it's harder to tell with some rays who the parents are and there is also the possibility of more than one dad. I usually know the parents but I've been so busy lately that I haven't had the time to follow my rays.
they look great though! big and healthy!

Thanks, Ya these were my healthiest looking pups to date.

skynoch

Well as they get bigger it looks like I was wrong about the pearl father. I'll try and get some better pics up later.

skynoch

Wow kinda left this thread hanging. So it was castexi x henlie and I kept one female from the group and here she is.

Hoping over the holidays or sooner if work slows down to able to get some good pics of all my pups and adults.

skynoch

I really wish I had more time to play around with hybrid breeding. It's nice to see a pup come out like you had hoped. I have a hybrid pup now that is looking to be a future stunner.

exoticaquaria

Wow kinda left this thread hanging. So it was castexi x henlie and I kept one female from the group and here she is.

Hoping over the holidays or sooner if work slows down to able to get some good pics of all my pups and adults.

This hybrid is really nice!

skynoch

Shes got a full belly about to pop. Not sure who dad is yet....might never know. It's between a henlie and tiger.