New Marble

slednex11

picked up a nice mature male marble about 12" nice pattern and dark base , now i really need to find a mature female marble or pearl to mate with him :) if anybody can help me out feel free to PM me , not sure what he's eating yet as he was surrendered to a lfs here ,but he's thick and healthy, he's about 5 years old as a guy i knew ( i bought my 600 gallon tank from) purchased this pair of marbles and when he got outta the hobby he sold off his stock. My close friend has the female marble that was sold with the male , but i don't think he will sell me the female , i'm still working on him tho lol
[/URL[URL=http://s696.photobucket.com/user/slednex11/media/Facebook/iOS%20Photos/3F86348D-A2E8-4E93-AC50-B3D4B83C73E8.jpg.html]

tman

Super Moderator
Very nice marble with crisp lines for a 5 yr old. Hopeully he stays like that and doesn't fade with age,but considering it's 5 yrs old it should stay nice. Good pickup

slednex11

Ok guys , my buddy is selling me the female marble , gonna pick her up Sunday here's a picture of her she is prolly about 17", very hard to judge in his big tank lol

slednex11

Ya I thought they are very nice , I'm not a huge fan of marbles but I like this pair , ya hopefully I get some pups from these 2