New order for early 2020

Cirrus

Arowana blogger
I am working on new orders from multiple farms for arrival in late February 2020.

This is your chance to save on pre-order pricing for all ranges of fish. We are arranging imports from OTF, Panda, and Dreamfish/Merlion.

Email [email protected] for details or contact by phone/text at 604-916-155eight

Cirrus

Arowana blogger
Just a quick update. Orders #2 and #3 have now been placed as well. There are a lot of fish coming, from four farms in total! If you are looking for an Asian arowana for the new year, email [email protected] :)

Cirrus

Arowana blogger
CITES received for one order; CITES for a second order expected any day, and CITES for a third order expected soon. Fish should be landing within the next week or so! :)

Cirrus

Arowana blogger
We've got some big orders coming in the next two weeks. Included are some really nice Chilli Reds and VFSR (Blood Reds). Here is a video of three of the fish coming:

Contact [email protected] if interested

Cirrus

Arowana blogger
The OTF order has landed! We have some really beautiful fish on hand, including Gold XB, BBXB, and Crossback Splendour (Tong Yan). All of these fish are from the OTF Aquarium farm of Singapore. They came in at around the 5.5 inch size. Here are some photos of fish being held in a 180 gallon planted tank. These fish will be shipped out within the next couple days.

Attachments

Last edited:

Cirrus

Arowana blogger
A couple last fish ready for pick up by BC customers. Otherwise, we are waiting for the Merlion/Dreamfish order to land. Due to the Covid-19 virus situation, that order has been delayed to early April for arrival. I'll keep everyone updated. Stay safe and practise social distancing.

Attachments

Cirrus

Arowana blogger
And here are a series of videos showing the fish that arrived. Included in the mix are:

Panda Golds

Those Panda Golds (not Panda Gold Supremes!), are so nice I just have to post a second video :)

Panda 24 K

Merlion Harmony (smaller size)

Merlion Harmony (larger size)

Merlion Premium BBXB

Merlion Snakeskin Green

Merlion Ultimate Blood Reds

Merlion Royal Ultimate Ocean Blue

Last edited by a moderator:

Cirrus

Arowana blogger
This order was a total success and is sold out. Thanks to everyone for their trust in me as an importer/trans-shipper and in the quality of the Merlion Dreamfish farm! :)