New project! Help appreciated.

#21
Ended up using a sheet of 1/4" plexi that i got from Home Depot for the baffles. it cost me about 100$ and i had just enough, with a little left over. The return assembly that comes with the tank has llc-line fittings for the output nozzles, and i ended up purchasing two circle flow nozzle kits to use as a spray bar. Im very happy with it. Heres a link http://www.modularhose.com/Loc-Line-12-System/12-kits/Loc-Line-51837
 
Last edited:
#22
More mods, more pics

sumpmod.jpg

sumpmod0.jpg

sumpmod1.jpg

sumpmod2.jpg

sumpmod3.jpg

So, i had a fairly major leak in my first attempt at a sump, it was an old aquarium, although I'm a little glad because it gave me time to do some modifications. First pic is the rebuild of the sump, I totally stripped and resealed it. Water flows right to left, first wall is just to hold sponge in place, second wall water goes under (this is just a barrier between the sock area and the K1) Second section is the same, a small wall to hold some floss in place, and the water goes under, then the last wall controls the water height. The other pics are showing the PVC drainage pipes that i made. I didn't like the way the flex-hose sloshed around.

I'm finally happy with it...it's cycling...I'm relieved...
 
Last edited:
Top