New Shipment of XB's coming from Singapore!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cirrus

Arowana blogger
I asked the Dragonfish partner if I could announce this earlier. There is a shipment coming soon, paperwork processed, waiting on certs. This time fish are from - surprise - Singapore! ;)

I'll leave it up to the importer to provide more details when appropriate. :)

h.l_nathan

I was over in Singapore just over a month ago. Wow there was some nice aros there.
Made me want to dump my current collections and buy some for a new comm tank

AroNoob

I think I know where they are coming from and who is bringing them in; if I am right, I believe they are all spoken for but I was told there would be a spring/summer 2011 order as well.

h.l_nathan

Aronoob... Pang Long has some really nice stocks.
Thats all I remember, because all the farms were next to one another, so it was just a nice walk around.
The best looking ones I saw was in the fish market In Quang Zhou China.

AroNoob

Aronoob... Pang Long has some really nice stocks.
Thats all I remember, because all the farms were next to one another, so it was just a nice walk around.
The best looking ones I saw was in the fish market In Quang Zhou China.

Thanks. I have to admit some of the best fish I have seen available have been Pang Long stock through Bret. It will be great to see fish come into Canada through Dragonfish from different farms.

xenon240

The suspense is over , just got back from vacation, its Henming the Alberta contact for Dragonfish.ca. I did a lot of research before deciding to select Kaiju Aquarium for importation of Full Gold XB's. What could be better than having someone local "hand select" premium fish from farms such as Pang Long, Sing, or Quan Wu. I tell him what I want and that is what I get.
Certs have arrived and currently arranging shipping.

m_class2g

Sponsor
cant wait to see pics of the new xbacks! whats the pricing like for full gold!? i want another xback in the spring.

bcarlos

If there are any Ontario buyers interested in these fish, please PM me or Henming and let us know as soon as possible. Awesome looking XBs!

Cirrus

Arowana blogger
Breaking news everyone. The Dragonfish Canada model is set for major changes in 2011. The main change is that each part of the group is going solo with their own stand alone websites and sub-forums.

Cooperation will continue amongst everyone involved, but responsibility will now rest solely on those processing the CITES papers and imports.

This stands to be an exciting time of growth for our hobby as it should lead to greatly increased choice for the Canadian consumer - and everyone on this forum. :)

More details to follow... :)

Status
Not open for further replies.