New ST!

chen88

Super Moderator
Just recently picked up a Awesome ST from Mike….just couldn’t resist anymore on the great stocks he brings in!.

Packaging was superb as always!. ST arrived after a long trip from Vancouver in great shape!

ST as it should be base on what Mike brings in was extremely stable and has great colours!.

Looking forward to buying more rare stocks only Mike can bring in!

exoticaquaria

Just recently picked up a Awesome ST from Mike….just couldn’t resist anymore on the great stocks he brings in!.

Packaging was superb as always!. ST arrived after a long trip from Vancouver in great shape!

ST as it should be base on what Mike brings in was extremely stable and has great colours!.

Looking forward to buying more rare stocks only Mike can bring in!

you were just too fast chen. lol. you bought him before others had a chance to even pm me to ask how much.

im glad you like this ST.

it was a very long process to get this ST in your tank. ST went from the sellers tank to transhippers tank for a night, flight to seattle where my friend who had a shipping acct picked up, delivered to his friends tank who had room to house the ST for a few days, road trip back to vancouver and finally shipped to toronto.

hope you dont sell this st this time!

chen88

Super Moderator
not selling unless :)))) reason why I sold the last one was it was going to swallow up all my pang longs...LOL.....

Work bringing in a few more like the quality!

Last edited:

exoticaquaria

not selling unless :)))) reason why I sold the last one was it was going to swallow up all my pang longs...LOL.....

Work bringing in a few more like the quality!

haha cool cool.

theres always something up my sleve hehe. smaller sts could be a possibility in the near future =)