New unexpected fish

Cypher

Got a call today from Johny at Gold Garden. Told me to come by and check out a batch of 7" NTTs he just got the night before. Apparently one of them was 100% stable and eating right off the bat, and the colour was "unbelievable".

So I drove out from Mississauga to check it out, and he was not kidding. I have never seen an NTT with so much yellow coloration in my life. So i impulsively bought it. This guy doesn't change color! during netting, bagging, transport home and release, he was still 100% stable.

So I took a quick snap of him using a 60mm 2.8f lens and onboard flash. Ill get better pictures once I do a proper photoshoot. Check it out.

3408093271_deaf463787_b.jpg

icebeast

yeah they are nice, but all sold, but johnny's partner Tony , he has a brother and has a store also and their ntt are smaller but he still has about 10 or so left i got a few from him, i believe it came same night as johnny same shipment.

Cypher

FYI, Gold Ocean will be getting more NTTs in late next week. ranging from 7-12".

Thanks for the comments.

EEYY

yeah they are nice, but all sold, but johnny's partner Tony , he has a brother and has a store also and their ntt are smaller but he still has about 10 or so left i got a few from him, i believe it came same night as johnny same shipment.

Another store, do you mean Gold Garden (Sam)?