*Nods* Hey

Rbacchiega

Hello fellow Aro owners!

My name is Randi, I'm 22, live in Calgary and currently own one silver arowana. Acutally, I'm in the process of ordering through Kenta, so already I'm addicted to the fish.

I currently have 3 larger fish tanks, a 125 Planted Discus tank, a 180 Reef and a 90 gallon reef that is waiting to get setup (pretty much just waiting for the live rock to come in!). My unle works with glass, and he's the one who makes my tanks for me, so getting larger tanks made in a hurry wouldn't be a problem. If I needed to, I can also order them in through work at cost plus 10%....which is alot nicer than paying full retail price!

Like I said, I only own one aro right now, but in my job I take care of about 10. I maintain tanks for buisnesses and people here in the city, one of our clients owns the Smitty's, which all have aros, and he has them in his home aquariums as well. Long story short, he gave me Worm, as I've taken to calling him, as a gift for Chineese New Year and I've been addicted since! Anyways, here's the little bugger:
Arowana002.jpg

Rbacchiega

He's now eating 5-6 Hikari Gold Cichlid Pellets (the Red bag) 2-3 times a day and since I brought him home last week has grown nearly half an inch. Maybe I just got him before he was about to have a growth spurt, but I"m taking that as a good sign.

Last edited: