NTT feeding pics

RTG_Gerry

Super Moderator
If you want to shoot wide, shoot for the D700. It's not as fast as the D300, but it's full format. Twice the resolution. :) The D300 is a very nice camera though, don't underestimate it. Totally state of the art in all respects.

Marius

If you want to shoot wide, shoot for the D700. It's not as fast as the D300, but it's full format. Twice the resolution. :) The D300 is a very nice camera though, don't underestimate it. Totally state of the art in all respects.

And half the price of the D700. I'll see what happens, maybe I'll win the lottery :rolleyes:

I'm definitely saving up for something nice though, something I am bewildered that my wife spent 500 on the stylus 720 model for my bday (top of the line at the time) while a Rebel XS, or XSI was just a little more than that.

Men and their toys, I tell ya, we're worst than women and their shoes :rolleyes:

RTG_Gerry

Super Moderator
Where you'll really spend money is on lenses. If you're not hung up on full frame, you can get a D300 and a couple of sweeeeet lenses for the price of a D700. Hell, even the D90 kicks ass, and HD video to boot. :eek: