One Platium Endlicheri

Status
Not open for further replies.

EEYY

I don't have it on hands right now. If you guys are interested, I could try to get one. Size is about 4". Trying to get some photos.

Price is $950CAD + shipping (for non-Toronto viewer). This is definitely a collector item.

CASH DEAL ONLY. NO TRADE PLEASE.

Last edited:

EEYY

Thanks for all the comments.

If you guys think "true ST" is tough to find, this is not easy either!!

EEYY

For the viewer who just sent me a PM to me, I cannot reply your PM.

If you want me to answer your questions, please PM me your e-mail address.

Thanks

Last edited:

EEYY

Updates: In order to hold this platium endlicheri for more than a week, I would require for a down payment of $100. That way, I can 100% sure that the potential buyer is "for real".

Situation: This platium endlicheri has been in Toronto for more than 3 weeks. Sinking pellet is the main diet.

First-come-first-basis. I did receive several questions from both Canada and US viewers. No firm deal yet.

Thanks

Last edited:

EKen

Super Moderator
OK.... I see. It looks like my birchir sengenal???? which I paid only $30... but good luck with the sale.:D

True, for those who are not familiar with bichirs, it does look like an Albino Senegal... But for connaisseurs, it is really different, just look at the number of spikes for example.

You also have to know that for some pieces like this one, Japanese hobbyists would pay up to 6000$.

EEYY

Updates: This is a cash deal.

Also, I am waiting for the down payment transaction that should take place on this Saturday. Once I get it, I will update you guys.

Someone was asking me why the price is so high. All I can say to you guys is that if I am lucky enough to get another one, the price range should be at least $1,500 each + shipping.

Thanks

carcrazy

Wow, that is a really neat looking fish! Like most things in life, if you want nice things you have to pay for it.

Status
Not open for further replies.