onlinearowana scam scam scam

Cirrus

Arowana blogger
I noticed that Google Adsense added the following link to the bottom of this forum page the other day:

http://www.onlinearowana.com/

Welcome to the Home Page of Panda Aquatic Centre, a professional breeder of the Dragon Fish, the Asian Arowana (Scleropages formosus). All our Panda Arowanas are CITES approved for worldwide trade. We hope that you will enjoy surfing through our web pages. Your feedback and comments are welcome.

The problem here is that this IS NOT Panda Aquatics of Singapore. Though I have not imported from Panda for many years, I recognized this immediately as a fraudulent web site. I took the time to contact Mr.Kan, owner of Panda Aquatics. His email reply was:

Thanks!

One of those Nigerian scams or most probably an arowana farm of ill repute in Malaysia and/or Indonesia illegally 'riding on our back' to sell aros.
Will u do me a favour high-lighting this in the forum to warn unsuspecting buyers? Will appreciate very much if u can.

Thank u.

Rgds

Beware everyone. There are many many scammers out there.

Cirrus

Arowana blogger
I am happy to keep an eye out for everyone; I like to think that all the people who use this site look out for one another and pass on warnings of anything dishonest.