Opinion on 300g Rubbermaid stock tank for breeding rays

Skrick

I'm going to purchase a 300g stock tank Rubbermaid in my back room 69x63x25 high opinions needed on this I figure it's the right thing to do but I wouldn't Mind some input if anyone has done this

exoticaquaria

I'm going to purchase a 300g stock tank Rubbermaid in my back room 69x63x25 high opinions needed on this I figure it's the right thing to do but I wouldn't Mind some input if anyone has done this

here is graeme's rubbermaid.
http://www.arowanaclub.ca/forums/showthread.php?p=37375#post37375

do a search on arofanatics.com for FGT (fibre glass tanks). very popular in asia. there is a ton of material out there for you to read and get ideas from.

exoticaquaria

here is a simple FGT filter design. im sure you can get one of these custom made.

IMG_1130.jpg

IMG_1132.jpg

exoticaquaria

Only in asia! No one here makes fgt with a front window. The white one looks very clean. Im sure if theres enough people interested, we can do a group buy and these fgts can be sent by boat.

bcarlos

Yeah I checked out the one from Fish Farm Supply when I was dreaming up my ray pond (they're located about 30 min from my place) but I felt it was way overpriced for what it was, and they're apparently very prone to scratching. I like the design of the ones from Asia though, very nice. Might be worth it to see what they would run for a group order.

Skrick

Yeah I like the Asia ones too they are pretty nice design I would be into a group order if the price is not too bad

AroNoob

here is graeme's rubbermaid.
http://www.arowanaclub.ca/forums/showthread.php?p=37375#post37375

do a search on arofanatics.com for FGT (fibre glass tanks). very popular in asia. there is a ton of material out there for you to read and get ideas from.

I'm looking into the black one like graeme's from my Hagen rep, I believe it's made by Laguna.

I ordered one of these stock tanks from my farm supply store, it was only $270. I kinda like the blue, any dark fish will really stand out for better viewing.