BACK:
DSC00492.jpg

DSC00494.jpg

DSC00496.jpg

DSC00497.jpg

CHEERS,
Stephen

MananaP

Yes bro he eats about 4-5 lasr MP with shell a day his very thick i would say.Also the last row of scales has some tint of gold on it and is starting to cross,hopefully it will happen in the near future.How are you fish any updates on them?

James Sananikone

Good job Stefen, his look very and healthy. I can see has been very well treated.

My Panda BBXB from the same batch is very similar, probably same size, his head rot is almost 100% recovered now, I will try to post his picture later.

MananaP

Good job Stefen, his look very and healthy. I can see has been very well treated.

My Panda BBXB from the same batch is very similar, probably same size, his head rot is almost 100% recovered now, I will try to post his picture later.

Nice to hear your aro is doing good bro,what have you been feeding him up to this day? Did he start crossing yet? Yes i would love to see his developement also,please do post it thanks.

@RS

I stopped feeding him hikari aro sticks maybe about 3 months now,at his size and the big appetite a 25dollar small bag of hikari only last few days. I still give him aro sticks sometimes for treats but his main diet is Market Pwans with Shell ON and he eats about 4-5/3-4 inches MP a day. I have noticed a big difference on the intensity of the gold and the thickness of the body from before and now. I did also try to feed him gutt loaded SW but noticed he would eat less and less MP so i stopped completely. I just stuff the prawns now with different kinds of african fish food.