MananaP

Well here is PeeWee at 12"(eyeballed).

m8.jpg

m7.jpg

m6.jpg

m9.jpg

Cirrus

Arowana blogger
You look to be doing an awesome job growing out your fish Stephen! :)

I'd love to see it in person one day if possible.

What are you feeding it and what water parameters are you keeping it in?

James Sananikone

Exellent Job Stephen, Your Dragon looks Great and high shines. I am happy for you.

I invite everyone from the July 17th 2008 batch to post their Dragon too, I remember
few SuperRed on this batch too. All the fish should be around 12 -13" now.

MananaP

You look to be doing an awesome job growing out your fish Stephen! :)

I'd love to see it in person one day if possible.

What are you feeding it and what water parameters are you keeping it in?

Yes Theo you should come over and visit one of these days,if you are not juggling around with your schedule.

Water parameters:To tell you the truth Theo,i haven't cheked my parameters in a long time.

Well i have decided to go with only aro sticks & dried shrimps and he is loving it,specially the pallets.I hope in the long run it will not effect it's tru potential by not feeding it fresh market prawns etc.:)

Here is a pic of the dried shrimps i was talking about,size=1"-1 1/2".
m1.jpg

----------------------------------------

@All

Thanks for viewing guys,also thanks for the positive comments.

Last edited:

MananaP

Exellent Job Stephen, Your Dragon looks Great and high shines. I am happy for you.

I invite everyone from the July 17th 2008 batch to post their Dragon too, I remember
few SuperRed on this batch too. All the fish should be around 12 -13" now.

Yes and i saw your fish James,all i can say is it looked great.Have you been keeping it with black/blue backround eversince?I might start putting some backround on my aquarium to make his color a bit darker i guess.I haven't put any backround for a long time and with a white sand as substrate,i might be putting black backround which i think in my opinion will compliment nicely with the sand.

Red Samurai

I am expecting a BBXB from panda this spring. If Mr. Kan picks all his aros this nice than I have no worries!
The picture you posted when he was around 7-8 inches was what made me decide to get a bluebase xback from panda! The fish was nice then and the fish is spectacular now!!

James Sananikone

My Panda BBXB was in white background and he is with a bleu background since around two weeks now, I can say that the bleu base is more intense now :).

I remembered your and mine are looked great from the day that we picked them up. Theo also posted their pictures too.

My OTF Premium XB was always in black background from the first day, He is around 14" now, you can see his picture under my name here. I will post his picture later on.

Now let's enjoy your PEE-WEE. ;)

James

Yuppa

Super Moderator
I love my red from that order, however after seeing your xback im totally envy, nice fish man

MananaP

That's impressive Stephen, nice job pare.

HAHAHA LMAO! you cracked me up pareng Marius!:D

@Yuppa

How is your red,got update pictures bro?

@James

Oh you got another aro,besides your BBXB? The one in you avatar looks amazing James.Hope to see it up-close.

@red samuria

I'm happy that you saw my PeeWee when he was only 6-7inch and inspired you to actually buy one this coming spring order.I'm also glad that more and more people here in canada is into asian aro's.They are simply the most amazing fish i have taken care off,i love watching their arogance and at the same time beauty while swimming calmly in our tanks.you should diffinitely get a Panda BBXB,also thanks for the positive comment.

@CHILLI RED

Thanks.