Potential rays for sale

rudy

I may shift some of what I have for some others so as I dont have a price point in mind and cannot ship anyway due to airlines I thought I would see if there is some local interest to help me make my decision.

I am considering selling a 13 month old pair of pearls. (male is almost mature) and pearls breed between 1.5 to 2 years usually. Male is a White pearl and female is a black pearl.

A trio, or a pair of leos. Born in May this year eating very well and growing like crazy. Male is from a seperate batch from the females.

A mature 13 inch P14 male. Stunning animal.

Both the leos and the pearls would fetch about $1500-1600 US landed for pups so if that helps with any maybe offers or keeps anybody away then that is that. p14 pup if you could get one would be 4-5,000 for a pup.

Frankly I dont really care if they sell, but I am feeling in need of a change up!

Because I am required to have an asking price I will say $15,000 Us for all, but will take offers.. Again I am not firm on selling anything just seeing if it will work

rudy

What is up with everybody selling their rays recently...

No alternative agenda for me...and I dont think everybody is selling there rays there is one other guy I know of. If people are waiting for wildcaughts to be cheap keep waiting. It won't happen.

EKen

Super Moderator
No alternative agenda for me...and I dont think everybody is selling there rays there is one other guy I know of. If people are waiting for wildcaughts to be cheap keep waiting. It won't happen.

Don't worry, that was not what I meant. And I think you are one of the most serious ray keepers in Canada.

I don't have much faith in the wild caughts, but I am still hoping :rolleyes:

EKen

Super Moderator
Rays are so last year.
Should probably just send me your leo so you can keep up with the times :p

lol...suuuuure.

I actually just sold him off to an uncle 2 days ago, thinking to myself I can't find a mature female to match him with, and it would be better to start with a young pair instead. But I am going to miss him... :(

Sorry for derailing the thread.

Last edited:

rudy

You sold that Leo?

lol...suuuuure.

I actually just sold him off to an uncle 2 days ago, thinking to myself I can't find a mature female to match him with, and it would be better to start with a young pair instead. But I am starting to miss him... :(

Sorry for derailing the thread.

rudy

$3500 if sold this week. Smoking deal for pair of landed captive bred leo rays 6 month old established rays.

Next week I lose the items I am trying to buy so these rays come off the market.