Pre-order: A pair of P13s (4"- 5" in size, captive breed))

EEYY

I am able to get a pair of P13s that are directly imported from Indonesia farm to Toronto. If everything goes right, they should be here in 2-3 weeks time.

Sex: Asking for a pair (one male and one female), but will double-check when they are arrived.

I cannot provide the price right now as I need to make sure the rays will start to eat first.

Later on, I will be able to provide the price and some photos to you guys. Stay tuned!! :):):)

I can ship to any non-Toronto city within Canada (by WestJet), given that you can provide a valid airport code in your area.

Thanks. :D

Last edited:

EEYY

Updates: My source informed me that the pair of P13s should be arrived in Toronto sometime this week.

Thanks.:):):)

rudy

Updates: My source informed me that the pair of P13s should be arrived in Toronto sometime this week.

Thanks.:):):)

How is it a pre-order if it is arriving sometime this week and you have given no details?

EEYY

Don't get me wrong in terms of witholding the price. This is not my way of making a post.

This is a new supplier that I am dealing with. His price has been changing several times. I have been asking the same question that you guys are asking me. The price!!

Please allow 2-3 more days and I should be able to narrow down the price for this pair of P13s.

Your understandings would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks. :p

EEYY

Updates: Will be delayed AT LEAST another week due to the supplier's expired import/export license and he didn't even realize about that. Extra time is required to re-new the license. I guess this is another lesson to learn. Ask you supplier's import/export license before getting any fish!!

Totally out of my expectation. And I am pretty sure you guys would understand that.

Will post price and photos whenever possible.

Thanks. :(:(:(

MananaP

Well that is too bad,lucky he didn't actually try to ship the fish and later learn that his license was already expired?XD

Marius

Updates: Will be delayed AT LEAST another week due to the supplier's expired import/export license and he didn't even realize about that. Extra time is required to re-new the license. I guess this is another lesson to learn. Ask you supplier's import/export license before getting any fish!!

Totally out of my expectation. And I am pretty sure you guys would understand that.

Will post price and photos whenever possible.

Thanks. :(:(:(

That doesn't sound very professional ...or very trustworthy.

EEYY

Arrived in Toronto days ago and are currently in a Q-tank right now. Current diet is bloodworm. The earliest available time will be the weekend of Sep 13 -14.

Already CONFIRMED that they are one male and one female. (will not part out).

$8,000 or best offer. (shipping cost is extra for non-Toronto buyer)

P13_Sep081.jpg

P13_Sep081.jpg

PM me if you are interested. OFFER WILL BE CLOSED BY THE END OF SEPTEMBER.

Thanks.

Last edited:

arl

WOW!! and I thought arowanas are crazy expensive :eek:. But then again I didn't even know what is a P13 until I saw the pic :D :D

King-eL

WOW!! and I thought arowanas are crazy expensive :eek:. But then again I didn't even know what is a P13 until I saw the pic :D :D

Yeah all black type rays are expensive. P12, P13 and P14. Cheapest one I saw before was around $800. $800 is already too much to most people.

Nice p13 Eric! I wish I have some extra money right now. Can't even able to get that Platinum endli from you.

EEYY

The deal will be closed in 2 more weeks.

Any requests from aquarium stores within Canada are also welcomed.

Thanks.