PRICING THIS ARO

T1KARMANN

i think the pink light is making the aro look better than it is can you show pictures of this aro with normal white light

the body shape is good the fin size is good the jaw line looks ok

just need to see the real color before i put a price on it

h.l_nathan

to anyone who's considering putting a price on Rulaifu's YTL. The picture doesn't show much but this beauty has to be admired in person to see its true quality and potentials.
As for me i saw this 1 in person and still think that its priceless.

Cirrus

Arowana blogger
I haven't been pricing YI TIAO LONG's in S'pore.

A note about this kind of fish. It is a hybrid cross of a SR and Xback. I've been told that it can be called "Singapore's fish" since to local knowledge here this is where it first came to being.

Max Koi has many beautiful full size ones on display. The copper sheen of the fish at full size is something special to see.

Nice looking fish Rulaifu.

T1KARMANN

i thought that a hybrid with SRx xback was called from diffrent farms

DFI = Rose gold
qua hu = Red splendoue
SABF = tong yan

the name most people in SGP call this type of fish is tong yan

FOSSILFISH

I would pay 2k - 2.5k on that.

Dude,

This just proves how much you really don't know. And how you wouldn't even know what a nice developing arow looks like even if it falls on your lap.
Rulaifu, I must appologize profuseley for our moderators lack of knowledge.
This price is no where near what its worth. At this stage of the game with colours starting to develop, it will only get better.:)

Last edited:

h.l_nathan

fossilfish thats what i said, but half of these peps here dont understand. if the ytl was going for 2-2.5k like protoxeno said he'll pay for that. then i think i would have at least 10 or not more.

EKen

Super Moderator
fossilfish thats what i said, but half of these peps here dont understand. if the ytl was going for 2-2.5k like protoxeno said he'll pay for that. then i think i would have at least 10 or not more.

Shh... You guys should not talk too much about Protoxeno. You know over here on ArowanaClub.ca, when you bad mouth about a moderator, your posts get deleted. It's their Freedom of Speech policy.