4 x EBXB
2 x chili reds
1 x RTG
1 x ST
1 x FF
1 x tigrinus
3 x p14 starry rays
1 x NGT

All comments welcome i know its not as powerful as you guys in SGP but i live in the UK so i don't have access to the nice aro like you guys :D

P1030897.jpg

P1030863.jpg

P1030878.jpg

P1030553.jpg

carcrazy

Holy smokes! That's a lot of really nice fishes! You must have a massive amount of filtration on that tank.

T1KARMANN

It works for me :)

Great looking tank

Must got thru alot of pellets with all those fish

they dont eat pellets 100 x super worms + a handful of prawns for the big ST then a hand ful of sinking pellets for the rays :D

hears a old video feeding river/ghost shrimp live

MananaP

Thanks for the update pictures of your beautiful set up t1karmann,and i gotta say that is a huge ST...I thought you had morethan one?

King-eL

Wow I love your fish combination. Very unique with dragons, tiger and phoenix. Good thing the FF is very tame and not sucking on the stingrays back.

T1KARMANN

when i had my breeding p14 the FF used to suck on the preg female only when she was preg as soon as she had the pups it would stop sucking

the FF now chases the aros even the big ST at feeding time when their is no food in the tank its Carma

i had about 7 x ST this size before i got the aros but it was aros or ST so i kept the best ST and sold the rest

this ST is perfect in every way stripes full neckband color i love it and have had him for over 5yrs (but sold and brought back twice) he has grown alot since Theo came to visit as he has started eating pellets

the ST loses his temper ever month with the aros chasing each other but soon puts them in their place its a scary sound when you hear him snap at the aros

the tank is filtered to the max if i had more room i would add more :D

2 x eheim pro3 2080
2 x eheim pro3e 2078
2 x eheim 2252 internal filter 1200 lph each
2 x bladgoon 5000 pond buckets
2 x vectron 25w UV run back to back to make a 50 UV
1 x shuran sand filter
1 x shuran nitrate reactor

i run a unique filter media in the internal filters which i change every 3 weeks it removes all the heavy organics from the water so works like a fresh water protein skimmer its called polyfilter i wouldn't maintain the tank without this its the best thing since sliced bread you think you tank is clean just try this stuff you will be amazed

Silven

:eek:Wow, and I thought that I was jealous of your Rays, that Wide Bar is to die for. Sick sick sick. I wish I could find any here like that.