Red Developing

GRANDDRAGON

Hey everyone here is an update of my Red Developing its color. The color is getting deeper by the week. Diet is now strictly Pellets. Please leave me some comments good or bad. He is just over 12" long. sorry for the blurry pictures.:)

HPIM1963l2.jpg

close up
CopyofHPIM2126Ls.jpg

EKen

Super Moderator
Nice features on the red. Perfect bite, long pectoral fins, good color development for a 12incher. It looks like a younger version of my Chilli. :)

You are lucky that your fish accepts pellets. I believe pellets enhance greatly a fish color, as it did for my silvers.

Attachments

• ava1.jpg
    ava1.jpg
    85.3 KB · Views: 561
  • CopyofHPIM2126Ls.jpg
    CopyofHPIM2126Ls.jpg
    53.3 KB · Views: 552
Last edited:

GRANDDRAGON

looking good

Nicefish.

Where is it from?

Nice features on the red. Perfect bite, long pectoral fins, good color development for a 12incher. It looks like a younger version of my Chilli. :)

You are lucky that your fish accepts pellets. I believe pellets enhance greatly a fish color, as it did for my silvers.

very nice. How old is it again?

It is a good piece. Thanks for sharing

Hey guys thanks for all the positive comments. The fish is from Imperial Palace and he has been with me for almost a year now.

Here is another pic that I took today of him.

HPIM2330Ls.jpg

EKen

Super Moderator
Hey guys thanks for all the positive comments. The fish is from Imperial Palace and he has been with me for almost a year now.

Here is another pic that I took today of him.

HPIM2330Ls.jpg

This red is gonna be a stunner in a year or so bro...

GRANDDRAGON

And yes, I saw a little improvement on its color. Congratulations.

how did you get your red to eat pellets?

mine refuses to take pellets, even after a month of starving... i'm back on shrimp now.

beautiful red :)

This red is gonna be a stunner in a year or so bro...

Thanx for all your positive feedback. My Red seems to be turning out and changes seem to be happening daily. My red has been eating pellets since I got him. I have two other reds that I had to train to eat pellets for when I got them they were on MW and MP. Here is another updated photo of my aros scales, picture was without flash using only white light.

scbtvip3106LAB.jpg