Super Moderator
mar21aro3.jpg

mar5bass9.jpg

feb22dat3.jpg

mar21aro8.jpg

RTG_Gerry

Super Moderator
Thanks, Theo. :)

There's some haze from the tank being freshly set up, but I can't keep the camera in the bag. Practice, practice, practice. :)

James Sananikone

Gerry, I love the 3nd photo.

I'm trying it as my desktop back ground, it looks amazing, my only problem is we still see the with line at the border. :eek:

Other than that, this picture will be one of the best ARODAT wallpaper for sure... Great Job ! ;)

emanresu

very very nice aro you have there.especially the dark portion.what are the ph;gh of your

water if i may ask ?

RTG_Gerry

Super Moderator
Thanks, guys. PH is about 7.2, and I have not measured gh, but I can tell you that tds is about 70ppm right now and I'll be lowering that even more with R/O water. :)

carcrazy

Absolutely amazing as usual. I have been saving all of your pictures and am planning on putting them together as a photo book (for myself). I hope you don't mind. You should do the same and sell them, I think you could make a nice profit out of it. Seriously. It would be a nice way to finance your hobby.

emanresu

Hi,Gerry ,i reduced the tds by added r.o water but the ph has dropped as well.how do you

keep your your tds at such a low value with a good ph level.could you help me ,please!

thank you in advance.