Scobina Stingray Pair For Sale

Raymann88

I have a pair of Scobina stingrays for sale. Almost a year old and the Male is approx. 7" and female 5 1\2". Both eathing well - prawn and worms. These are the smallest species of fresh water stingray available. You don't need a monster tank to keep them in. As far as I know, this is the only pair in Canada. Skynotch had a pair but unfortuantely his male died.

Last picture is of a mature Scobina. They start off as a brown color and change into a lighter white / grey / black pattern.

Located in Calgary Alberta. Shipping is possible. Buyer pays shipping costs.

Attachments

• IMG_2832.jpg
    IMG_2832.jpg
    34.3 KB · Views: 751
  • IMG_2833.jpg
    IMG_2833.jpg
    36.8 KB · Views: 710
  • 185.JPG
    185.JPG
    22.4 KB · Views: 709
Last edited:

exoticaquaria

I have a pair of Scobina stingrays for sale. Almost a year old and the Male is approx. 7" and female 5 1\2". Both eathing well - prawn and worms. These are the smallest species of fresh water stingray available. You don't need a monster tank to keep them in. As far as I know, this is the only pair in Canada. Skynotch had a pair but unfortuantely his male died.

Last picture is of a mature Scobina. They start off as a brown color and change into a lighter white / grey / black pattern.

Located in Calgary Alberta. Shipping is possible. Buyer pays shipping costs.

Awesome! Not many of these guys around for sure!

skynoch

They were originally purchased from me and I just bought them back but lost the female during the shipping process. I had owned the parents of these and they were my pups but sadly lost the father when I was gone to Mexico so the only place I know to get these would be overseas from where my first pair originally came from.