Self Introduction

Mr.wilkinson

Sponsor
Hi i am Wilk wilkinson, i live in montreal i have been a Arowana lover for almost 10 years i could never afford Asian aros so i had a jardini and other regular fishes .
But in the last 2 years things have changed and i am now able to realize my long time dream a community tank of asian arowanas :)
I currently have 3 tanks 2 x 220g and 1 x 150g.
One 220g houses my Jardini who is very big and hates everybody exept me.
The other 220g is my temporary community tank and the 150g is the hospital/safehouse/nursery

the process of creating that community is in full swing. i have 1-RTG 1-HBRTG 1-SR 2-BBXB 1 Silver aro and also 2 big Dat 1 Silver dollar (the police) and also 1 Fly river turtle ( pig nosed ) all that in a 220g i know i know its a lot for such small tank but so far so good. im waiting for a 10ft tank but delivery is very slow i got 3 months of wait for it to arrive.

So now you know a little about me i look foward to know you fellow members

Mr.wilkinson

Sponsor
Thank you for the warm welcome i will try a post a few pics this week i got to figure how to reduce the size to post them

snow

Nice set of fish you have. I see you also keep only the single silver dollar. I too kept only one for 4 years until it died. I feel that if you give them somewhere to hide along with fish around the same size as them they do fine by themselves, despit what people say about being them togther, and welcome BTW.:)

Yam

Just Joined

Hi,

My name is Yam. Been involved with Arowana/fish since I was a kid since my dad was (and still is) an arowana lover. I live in Toronto. I currently have a Super Red Arowana in a 100G tank with a Tigrinus catfish, and another 180G tank with an Absolute Gold Arowana and another Tigrinus catfish.

Anyways, found this site by accident, but it looks great. Looking forward to hearing what people have to say.

Cheers
Yam