Kenta

Administrator
Hey Everyone,

So our shipment arrives on the 18th.

Still available is

1 X Platinumhead crossback
1 X marble blue crossback
1 X Super red

ALSO we have Panda gold SUPREMES for sale as well! Limited quantity!

arl

A few more hours for Vancouver guys into this group buy.........and they get to see their babies!!!

Kenta

Administrator
Alrighty,
Fish have landed!! Thanks to those who participated, nice to see a lot of repeat customers!

SO, i have acclimated

1 X Platinumhead Crossback
1 X Marble Blue Crossback
6 X Panda Gold Supreme

Will have pics up as soon as they settle in! Call or text message me if you're interested! Often times i will reply faster to a text message than a voice mail for those of you who text a lot 604-779-4530

rudy

I have a question regarding my Panda BB XB fish I need clarified immediately. Kenta, or Theo please respond to my PM or emails

Thanks

Kenta

Administrator
Sorry, forgot to send the cert, will be sent in mail this weekend!

I have a question regarding my Panda BB XB fish I need clarified immediately. Kenta, or Theo please respond to my PM or emails

Thanks

arl

Forgot to throw in my cert too. Not really a big deal for me, but will be alright to have I guess. I didn't even think about it till my wife started to ask, "Don't they have any cert like the other ones?":D. It'll probably be with Theo though.

Sorry, forgot to send the cert, will be sent in mail this weekend!

Last edited:

Kenta

Administrator
Forgot to throw in my cert too. Not really a big deal for me, but will be alright to have I guess. I didn't even think about it till my wife started to ask, "Don't they have any cert like the other ones?":D. It'll probably be with Theo though.

Will send the certificate express mail! Sorry for the delay