Sing Wild Gold Oct 7 2011

Boydo

High Quality Gold Crossbacks at 8-9 inches. Full Pearlies, and starting sixth row development, most pieces have gold lines on head.

Limited quantity specially priced at $1600.

Contact Bret at: [email protected] or 403-340-3552

We ship all over Canada with a live arrival guarantee with 100% success to date.

Enjoy Full 1080p Video.

http://www.youtube.com/user/ShineAquatics?feature=mhum#p/a/u/1/TUJ_wk_yzmI

A couple new pictures:

PremiumGoldCrossback2.jpg

PremiumGoldCrossback1.jpg

Last edited:

hondas3000

I don't think I can never get over with Aro since there is always nicer piece out there then the one I am currently own.

Bret, can you pm me price for 24K and size. Thanks

chen88

Super Moderator
unfortunately there will "Always" be something nicer then what one may already have. Just part of live, nicer looking wife, more cash in the bank, nicer car, bigger house....etc... :) Glad my wife isn't on this board!.

But do keep in mind that not everyone out there has Asian Aros and or can afford them so what ever aro and or ray you have be proud of them and also not everyone out there has the experience most of you here have in keeping them alive!

Juice604

unfortunately there will "Always" be something nicer then what one may already have. Just part of live, nicer looking wife, more cash in the bank, nicer car, bigger house....etc... :) Glad my wife isn't on this board!.

But do keep in mind that not everyone out there has Asian Aros and or can afford them so what ever aro and or ray you have be proud of them and also not everyone out there has the experience most of you here have in keeping them alive!

well said ...... :cool:

Boydo

wow !! nice fish !@!

Thanks, their are a few pieces availble in this range!

nice....looks like their own the way to becoming good specimens!...

Thanks Chen! I think they have a promising future.

I don't think I can never get over with Aro since there is always nicer piece out there then the one I am currently own.

Bret, can you pm me price for 24K and size. Thanks

Called.

great pricing bret on some high quality fish!!! and nicely put chen!!! be proud of what you have!

Thanks!