Attachments

• dsc_0140.jpg
    dsc_0140.jpg
    83.2 KB · Views: 576
  • dsc_0141.jpg
    dsc_0141.jpg
    74.9 KB · Views: 577

menghun

Nice XB! Your XB looks like is getting a a drop eye, but you can still fix it at that stage.

u mean the first pic is it? actually it is not DE, this is due to when i took the photo, it was swmming slanting, so that's y u c it like getting DE. when it was swmming normally, the condition is perfect....:)

menghun

Nice regardless the sizes. If it is a golden head, it will be even better. Congratulations. You have a good pieces of X-Back. Nice body shape plus the super clear picture.

thanks..this is not at GH....just normaly XB only...i took the photo using my Nikon D40....:D

Dragonguy

u mean the first pic is it? actually it is not DE, this is due to when i took the photo, it was swmming slanting, so that's y u c it like getting DE. when it was swmming normally, the condition is perfect....:)

Well that's good it's not a drop eye.

menghun

Nice its got a solid platinum color shine to its whole body

thanks...but not sure what is the real colour yet bcos it had been in white tank until now......maybe until around 12" then only i will transfer it into blue/black colour background tank...

menghun

I don't think it is a platinum because all the golden aros. look very close if you put them in the white tank. But anyway it is a nice piece golden except this is not a golden head x-back.

ok..will update the developement from time to time.....:)

menghun

2 months + in white FGT

Hi guys,

just to share the pic of my XB after 2 months+ in white FGT. current size is around 11"

Attachments

• Resize of DSC_0013.JPG
    Resize of DSC_0013.JPG
    86.6 KB · Views: 486
  • Resize of DSC_0014.JPG
    Resize of DSC_0014.JPG
    93.6 KB · Views: 504
  • Resize of DSC_0017.JPG
    Resize of DSC_0017.JPG
    95.1 KB · Views: 478
  • Resize of DSC_0019.JPG
    Resize of DSC_0019.JPG
    65.5 KB · Views: 496
  • Resize of DSC_0025.JPG
    Resize of DSC_0025.JPG
    62.1 KB · Views: 510
  • Resize of DSC_0026.JPG
    Resize of DSC_0026.JPG
    64.9 KB · Views: 500

Arodynamic

Very nice XB, whats even nicer is that it has a platinum neckband,
Where did you get it from, CTY in Burma Road??