Snow~~how much you got?

RTG_Gerry

Super Moderator
So far, Winnipeg has rec'd 37.5 cms of snow in November, and most of it in the last week.

How much did YOU get so far? And are you happy about it?

CanadaPleco

Wish we had that! I am 2 hrs north of Toronto so get way more then there. But 5mm of freezing rain and like 15cm of snow, but only a few are still on the ground. Last year got 4 feet in 24 hour period, that was freaking insane!

LOVE snow, the more the better.

snow

Well most of my snow has melted now due to classic bc rain but a few days ago we got a wopping 7cm on snow!:eek:

homebrewed

Super Moderator
Glad it hit us all at once this year.

I've worked about 100 hours this week because of it and I'm glad it finally stopped :)

RDFISHGUY

Not much in Red Deer but enough to break out the shovels. It rained and then froze and snow on top of that so if you didn't clear it right away it was a PITA to chip all the ice away. I wish it would've snowed earlier in the month. It gets the game moving better. There was no snow the first 2 weeks of hunting season-the 2 weeks I booked off.

RTG_Gerry

Super Moderator
We're getting hammered again. Over 40 cm of snow in november, and more to come yet. Combine that with record rainfalls the last couple of years and we're already looking at flooding in the spring because the ground is simply saturated.

homebrewed

Super Moderator
I've put in over 140 hours in snow removal for the last week and a half since it began snowing. Its been pretty insane here. I feel like a zombie :)