Spot development on Stingray .......

tman

Super Moderator
its not the same ray in the 3rd picture.this guy is trying to sell people on his pups????

Thought I would point out...If you read the first post it said she looked something like this when he showed the 3rd pic. So he is not saying the third pic is the same ray that it just looked like this when it was 8inches. Hope that helps in your buying decision.

EEYY

Thought I would point out...If you read the first post it said she looked something like this when he showed the 3rd pic. So he is not saying the third pic is the same ray that it just looked like this when it was 8inches. Hope that helps in your buying decision.

Even though this is not the same female stingray but if his own stingray (at 8") is "close enough" to the third photo being posted, I still consider that's amazing.

This is totally not from "buying decision" but from viewing standpoint. :D

mmdht2

what made you think it's not the same ray?

its not the same ray in the 3rd picture.this guy is trying to sell people on his pups????

what made you think it's not the same ray? the pattern looks similar to me. i think he is saying the 3rd pic is what it looks like before.

mmdht2

what made you think it's not the same ray? the pattern looks similar to me. i think he is saying the 3rd pic is what it looks like before.

i see the later comments now. do all rays have the similar pattern of spots? what's ugly about the baby one? i want to get a reg leo so i would like to know what makes one high grade and one not beside the "diamonds". i prefer no diamonds.